Useful leaflets and links
Coronavirus information - Reduced services at this time
We are offering a reduced services at this time - visit the homepage of this website for more information
For HIV treatment and hepatitis care visit this page
For referrals and advice related to London HIV/hepatitis care for healthcare professionals only, visit this page.
For more information and support for sexual difficulties and problems please visit this page.
If you are a sexual health professional and are interesting in Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Training, visit our professionals page.
Training for health professionals
Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (SRH) Training
We offer the following qualifications from the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH):
- FSRH Diploma (DFSRH)
- Letter of Competence in Subdermal Implant Techniques (LoC SDI)
- Letter of Competence in Intrauterine Techniques (LoC IUT)
We offer this training to clinicians who deliver care in general practice, community and integrated clinics in the following areas:
If you work outside of these areas you can find a trainer local to you on the FSRH website.
- Better sex leaflets
These leaflets are based off an old version. New versions are currently in development and will be updated on this page.
- Alcohol, Smoking, Drugs and Chemsex leaflets and links
- Cervical screening
- Cervical screening (Gov)
- Cervical screening patient information leaflet
- Patient information on Actinomyces-like Organisms)
CNWL are not commissioned to provide routine cervical screening. Please contact your GP if your screening is due
Possible cervical screening text messaging scam.
Public Health England has advised us of a possible cervical screening text messaging scam.
Some women are being contacted by text message advising them they are overdue for screening at their General Practice. The message asks them to call a mobile number and provide personal details.
Please do not respond to these text messages.
These messages are not from the NHS Cervical Screening Programme.
If you have questions, please contact your GP to confirm when you are next due to attend cervical screening.
- Sexwise: contraception
- Contraception choices
- Sayana Press
- How to take progestogen-only pills leaflet and pill resupply form
- Resupply form only for combined hormonal contraception and progestogen only pill
- Intrauterine contraception: advice after fitting
- Implant (Nexplanon): advice after fitting
- Information about self-injecting Sayana Press
- Quick-starting advice
- Information about the subdermal implant
- Information about intrauterine contraception
- Domestic abuse
- General skin conditons
- HIV leaflets and links
- HIV prevention leaflets and links
- HIV medication leaflets
- HIV vaccinations
- Alternatives to HRT for menopause
- Menopause: diagnosis and management
- Treatment for symptoms of the menopause
- Menopause matters
CNWL are not commissioned to provide menopause care. We do not fit the Mirena IUS in women not needing contraception.
- Psychology leaflets
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) leaflets and links
- Sexual Problems, Advice and Treatment (SPATS)
- Womens health leaflets and links (including building a family)
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Period problems (heavy, painful or irregular)
- Sexual wellbeing
- Genital herpes in pregnancy
- Planning a pregnancy
- HIV and pregnancy
- HIV and feeding your baby
- Miscarriage support
- Depression and anxiety during or after pregnancy
- HIV and menopause
- Domestic abuse
- Emotional support
- LGBTQ+ people who've experienced violence