Useful leaflets and links
For more information and support for sexual difficulties and problems please visit this page.
If you are a sexual health professional and are interesting in Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Training, visit our professionals page.
- Better sex leaflets
These leaflets are based off an old version. New versions are currently in development and will be updated on this page.
- Alcohol, Smoking, Drugs and Chemsex leaflets and links
- Cervical screening
- Cervical screening (Gov)
- Cervical screening patient information leaflet
- Patient information on Actinomyces-like Organisms)
CNWL are not commissioned to provide routine cervical screening. Please contact your GP if your screening is due
Possible cervical screening text messaging scam.
Public Health England has advised us of a possible cervical screening text messaging scam.
Some women are being contacted by text message advising them they are overdue for screening at their General Practice. The message asks them to call a mobile number and provide personal details.
Please do not respond to these text messages.
These messages are not from the NHS Cervical Screening Programme.
If you have questions, please contact your GP to confirm when you are next due to attend cervical screening.
- Sexwise: contraception
- Contraception choices
- Intrauterine contraception video
- Intrauterine contraception: advice after fitting
- Implant (Nexplanon) video
- Implant (Nexplanon): advice after fitting
- Sayana Press
- Quick-starting advice
- Forgot Your Pill? Use Our Missed Pill Calculator | The Lowdown
- Community Languages - Contraception Leaflet
- Emergency contraception
- Domestic abuse
- Genital skin conditons
We now have the following languages available for the Hepatitis B PIL leaflet in electronic versions:
- HIV leaflets and links
- HIV prevention leaflets and links
- HIV medication leaflets
- HIV vaccinations
- HIV PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis)
CNWL are not commissioned to provide menopause care. We do not fit the Mirena IUS in women not needing contraception.
- Psychology leaflets
- Sexual health
- CNWL Sexual health: Sexual Health (STI) Clinics For London and Surrey |CNWL Sexual Health Services
- Sexual Health London: Sexual Health London • SHL.UK
- Sexwise STIs overview: STI Types - Sexwise
- BASHH PIL for STIs: PILs | British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (bashh.org)
- IUSTI PIL for STIs in different languages: Patient Information – IUSTI
- Genital herpes in pregnancy
- Sexual Problems, Advice and Treatment (SPATS)
- Womens health leaflets and links (including building a family)
- Information about free condoms for under 25 year olds in Surrey
View or download our poster about free condoms for under 25 year olds.