We offer free and confidential sexual health services in London and Surrey. Our services include:
- Sexual health check ups
- STI testing and treatment
- Short-term, long-term, repeat and emergency contraception
Our services are rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and are open to everyone.
To find the service most appropriate for you, please follow the on-screen instructions on the home page.
In Surrey you can visit this useful page for helpful advice, including accessing our services as a person with learning disabilities.
Feedback, compliments and complaints
You can contact our Patient Feedback and Complaints Service to make a complaint or to send us a compliment or feedback.
You can write to us at:
Patient Feedback and Complaints Service
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
350 Euston Road, Regent's Place, London NW1 3AX.
You can also contact us by telephone or email.
Tel: 0300 013 4799
Sexual health outreach in London
CLASH provides free and confidential sexual health outreach services for sex workers, homeless people, drug users, Black Asian and Minority Ethnic people (BAME) and men who have sex with men (MSM) living or working in Camden and Islington. SHOC provides free and confidential sexual health outreach services for sex workers in Haringey.
The outreach services include:
- Health promotion specialists provide one-to-one advice and information and informal counselling for sex workers
- A specialist sexual health clinic for all sex workers offering sexual health services and advice (service times below)
- Sexual health outreach services including "Clinic in a Box" sexual health screening to working flats and saunas, and satellite clinics for homeless people, sex workers, drug users, men who have sex with men and black, Asian and minority ethnic groups in Camden and Islington and for sex workers in Haringey.
CLASH/SHOC offers clinics for all sex workers at the following times:
- Mondays and Fridays : 9am to 12pm (walk-in) at the Mortimer Market Centre
- Thursdays: 12pm to 3pm (walk-in) at the Archway Centre
Contact the office on 020 3317 2855 or one of our health promotion specialists:
- Office: 020 3317 2555
- Chantel: 07702 106 365
- Tanya: 07957 494 625
- Belen 07702 106 352
Sexual health outreach in Surrey
CNWL’s Health Promotion Team provide free and confidential sexual health outreach services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, non binary and other minority groups; for Black Asian and Minority Ethnic people (BAME) and men who have sex with men (MSM) living or working in the County.
We provide training session for staff working with young people in education.
The free sessions promote the sexual health and wellbeing of all Surrey residents and equip those working with individuals of school age with the knowledge, skills and tools to develop resilience, respect and to promote consensual healthy and safe sexual relationships.
Free online training for professionals
- Condom distribution scheme training for professionals working with young people: This session will promote the sexual health and well-being to all Surrey professionals working with children of school age up to the age of 25 and equip those individuals with the knowledge, skills and tools to develop resilience, respect and to promote consensual healthy and safe sexual relationshipss. Regular dates available Sign up here
- Training on how to access sexual health services for professionals working with people over 25 years old: This session is for professionals working with over 25s in Surrey. Focusing on how to access all CNWL Surrey Sexual Health Services. Regular dates available Sign up here
Free online training for all school staff
- For teachers working in Surrey only. Looking at the importance of looking after the Sexual Health of Young people. Regular dates available. Sign up here
Free online training for pharmacy staff
Training for pharmacy staff on the EHC, Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea testing programme in Surrey, to provide an overview of Sexually Transmitted Infections, to provide a clear understanding of the free condom scheme for under 25s and support the training requirements of the service specification. Latest dates here – all start at 7pm
We can also provide bespoke training on Sexual Health to meet the needs of your staff in providing the services that they do. For example LGBTQ+ awareness and Sexual Health. Any bespoke training would need to be for a minimum of 8 people and would also be free of charge. This can be via Teams or face to face. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 846421 to discuss your requirements.