We offer free and confidential sexual health services in London and Surrey. Our services include:
- Sexual health check ups
- STI testing and treatment
- Short-term, long-term, repeat and emergency contraception
Our services are rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and are open to everyone.
To find the service most appropriate for you, please follow the on-screen instructions on the home page.
You can also visit our useful information page for helpful advice, including accessing our services as a person with learning disabilities and for access to our variety of external resources, leaflets and links.
Sexual health outreach in London
Central London Action on Sexual Health (CLASH) and Sexual Health on Call (SHOC) services are located at the Mortimer Market Centre and Archway Centre.
CLASH provides free and confidential sexual health outreach services for sex workers, homeless people, drug users, Black Asian and Minority Ethnic people (BAME) and men who have sex with men (MSM) living or working in Camden and Islington. SHOC provides free and confidential sexual health outreach services for sex workers in Haringey.
The outreach services include:
- Health promotion specialists provide one-to-one advice and information and informal counselling for sex workers
- A specialist sexual health clinic for female sex workers offering sexual health services and advice (service times below)
- Sexual health outreach services including "Clinic in a Box" sexual health screening to working flats and saunas, and satellite clinics for homeless people, sex workers, drug users, men who have sex with men and black, Asian and minority ethnic groups in Camden and Islington and for sex workers in Haringey.
CLASH/SHOC offers clinics for sex workers who identify as females at the following times:
- Mondays and Fridays : 8.45am to 1pm (walk-in) at the Mortimer Market Centre
- Thursdays: 12pm to 4pm (walk-in) at the Archway Centre
Contact the office on 020 3317 2855 or one of our health promotion specialists:
- Nadine: 07852 383 438
- Chantel: 07702 106 365
- Tanya: 07957 494 625
- Del: 07702 106 363
- Simone: 07702 106 363
- Kaylee: 07702 106 350
Sexual health outreach in Surrey
CNWL’s Health Promotion Team provide free and confidential sexual health outreach services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, non binary and other minority groups; for Black Asian and Minority Ethnic people (BAME) and men who have sex with men (MSM) living or working in the County.
They also run awareness training session for staff working with young people in education.
The free sessions promote the sexual health and wellbeing of all Surrey residents and equip those working with individuals of school age with the knowledge, skills and tools to develop resilience, respect and to promote consensual healthy and safe sexual relationships. Find out more at this link.