Camden and Islington Young Peoples Sexual Health Service
Free, confidential service for people under 25 to access sexual health screening, contraception, pregnancy testing and wellbeing support.
If you are under 25, you can book an appointment at the following times:
- Monday: 12pm to 5pm
- Tuesday: 12pm to 5pm
- Wednesday: 12pm to 5pm (the clinic is closed between 1pm and 4.30pm for training on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month)
- Thursday: 12pm to 5pm
- Friday: 10am – 3pm
To book an appointment please call 07935085572
We are not open on bank holidays.
We do accept some walk-ins, but cannot guarantee that you will be seen. It’s best to book an appointment during the times listed above if you want to access our services.
Online Services: Sexual Health Check-ups
If you are over 16 and need a sexual health check-up and you have no symptoms you can order a testing kit to use at home
You can book an appointment and walk-in without an appointment at the following times:
- Monday: 3pm to 7pm at Lift Youth Hub (45 White Lion Street, London, N1 9PW)
- Tuesday: 12pm to 2pm at Candi (283-309 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7LA)
- Wednesday: 6pm to 9pm at The Rosebowl* (St Paul's Park, Ramsey Walk, London, N1 2PT) *1st Wednesday of Month
- Thursday: 1pm to 5pm at The Hive (18 Harben Parade, Finchley Road, London, NW3 6JP) Visit their website here for more information.
We are not open on bank holidays
For more information about this service, visit the Brook website.
681-689, Holloway Road
C11, W5, 4, 10, 17, 41, 43, 134, 135, 143, 210, 263, 271
Archway (Northern Line)
Parking meters are located nearby