The Bridge Service for People with Learning Disabilities
The Bridge Service helps people with learning disabilities to access sexual health services at Archway Centre, Mortimer Market Centre, Edgware Community Hospital and Vale Drive Primary Care Centre in Barnet.
See our Easy Read booklet about the service.
The Bridge Service offers:
- Friendly, understanding staff to help you throughout your visit to the clinic.
- Testing for all sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Treatments and medication if needed
- All types of contraception to stop pregnancy
- PEP & PrEP (Pre & Post Exposure Prophylaxis) to help stop HIV infection.
- Advice and information about sexual health, sexual behaviour and sexual problems
- A range of free condoms and help with to use them correctly.
- All services are free, private and confidential
- People with learning disabilities can refer themselves or be referred by general practitioners (GPs), family members, carers, case workers or social workers (with the client’s consent)
Contacting the Bridge Service
If you live in Camden and Islington call 07738 261323
If you live in the borough of Barnet call 07738 261 319
Where is the Bridge?
We have two in Camden and two in Barnet. See the clinic nearest to where you live
681-689 Holloway Road
London, N19 5SE
Mortimer Market Centre Capper Street off Tottenham Court Road
London, WC1E 6JB
Edgware Community Hospital
Burnt Oak Broadway,
Edgware, HA8 0AD
Vale Drive Primary Care Centre
Vale Drive, Barnet
Greater London, EN5 2ED
Referral for the bridge service in Barnet
Download and complete our referral form for the Bridge service in Barnet.