Sexual Health Services
in London and Surrey

Advice if you cannot access the service within 48 hours


If you are in acute pain you should attend A&E or a walk in centre

For non-urgent matters you can contact your GP

If you have no symptoms home testing kits are available (London) and (Surrey)

You can get advice from the NHS Choices website, or ring them on 111

For general advice about sexual health and contraception visit