Woking, GU22 7HS
Coronavirus information - Reduced service
Due to the ongoing impact of coronavirus we are operating a reduced service. You should not come to clinic unless you are told to by telephone or need Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) or emergency contraception.
If you have minor symptoms, including but not limited to:
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Cystitis / bladder infection
We regret we cannot currently provide a service. Please visit www.nhs.uk for self-management advice.
Please do not attend clinic.
Please click below if you require:
A sexual health screen for home delivery
Oral hormonal contraception
If you require:
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) (if you think you have been exposed to HIV in the last 72 hours)
- Emergency Contraception
You can walk in between 09:00 and 12:00 Monday to Friday at these locations:
- Buryfields Clinic, Second floor, 61 Lawn Road, Guildford, GU2 4AX
- Earnsdale Clinic, 2 Whitepost Hill, Redhill, RH1 6BD
If you require:
- Other contraception (see https://www.sexwise.fpa.org.uk/for more information)
- Advice around severe symptoms that might be related to an STI
- Impact trial appointment
Please telephone 020 3317 5252 between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday to book a telephone appointment with a clinician.
If you need support after a sexual assault please click here.
Condoms and lube can be ordered at low prices for home delivery from www.freedoms-shop.com.
Monday: 8am to 8pm
Tuesday: 8am to 8pm
Wednesday: 8am to 4pm (closed 11.30am to 4pm on the 1st Wednesday of each month for staff training)
Thursday: 12pm to 8pm
Friday: 8am to 4pm
Saturday (alternate) 10am to 2pm
We are not open on bank holidays