Sexual Health Clinic
Lower Ground Floor
Burnt Oak Broadway
Barnet Young People's Service
We offer a drop-in service for any person aged 17 or under.
No appointment is necessary, just walk-in.
We have a dedicated young people sexual health drop-in clinic every Tuesday at our clinic in Edgware Community Hospital between 3:30pm to 6:30pm which requires no appointment, just walk-in.
Additionally, young people can walk-in to our Barnet sexual health clinics anytime during our opening hours if they cannot attend during the drop-in session or want to be seen urgently. Both the Barnet Sexual Health clinics are located on the lower ground floor. These clinics are based at:
Our service offers free and confidential access to information and advice on any sexual health issue as well as:
- a full range of contraception (including pills, injections, implants, IUD/IUS (coils), patches and vaginal rings)
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV
- emergency hormonal contraception (morning after pill)
- PEP and PrEP ( not currently offered at Vale Drive)
- pregnancy testing & advice
- Safe sex advice and free condoms including C-Card
Edgware Community Hospital
Monday and Friday: 8.30am to 3pm
Vale Drive Primary Care Centre
Monday: 8.30am to 3pm