If you are registered for the IMPACT research trial through one of the following clinics:
- Archway Centre, London
- Buryfields Clinic, Guildford,
- Mortimer Market Centre, London
Please telephone 020 3317 5252 to book a telephone appointment with a clinician.
The lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
We cannot take transfers from other IMPACT Trial Centres.
Impact Trial Recruitment
We are offering telephone recruitment clinic appointments for Mortimer Market Centre and Archway Centre, if you are interested in joining the IMPACT research trial please follow the three steps below:
- Read the trial participant information on this website
- Register with Sexual Health London (SHL) and order a free self-sampling STI kit via this website
- Once you have ordered your STI test, please call 020 3317 5252 to book a telephone appointment
During your telephone appointment, a member of the research team will discuss the trial, answer any questions you may have and confirm your eligibility. If you are eligible, you will be given an appointment to attend clinic where you will have a kidney test, sign a consent form and collect PrEP.