London, N17 6AA
Lordship Lane Health Centre
LGBT+ Needs Assessment Survey from Healthwatch Haringey
Healthwatch Haringey, managed by Public Voice (CIC), is carrying out Health Needs Assessment for LGBT+ community in Haringey.
The aims of this assessment are:
- To hear people’s ideas for how the services they receive could be improved
- To improve access to services where barriers are identified
- To improve early intervention and preventative support and identify when and where to offer this
- To to better understand the relationship between lifestyle, ill health, wider demographic, access to and use of health and care services.
For more information and to complete the survey, visit this website
Lordship Lane sexual health services
We no longer run a Saturday morning clinic at Lordship Lane. If you need a service on a Saturday or you need urgent treatment, our services at the Archway Centre and the Mortimer Market Centre are open.
For Emergency Contraception please visit your local Healthy Living Pharmacy:
- Cross Chemist, 471 Lordship Lane, N22 5DJ
- Pharmocare (HLP), 575-577 High Road, N17 6SB
- Pharmocare (HLP), 465 High Road, N17 6QB
- Pharmacy Express (HLP), 214 High Road, N22 8HH
Our online appointment slots are released two weeks in advance and are usually booked up very quickly. On average each missed appointment costs the NHS £131 and stops other patients being seen, so if you cannot attend please cancel your appointment. Cancelled appointments are immediately available to rebook so please check back regularly.
Monday: 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm (booked appointments only)
Tuesday: 12pm to 3pm (booked appointments only) and 4pm to 7pm (under 19s walk in only)
If you are under 16 you can walk in at any time during opening hours