We are now able to offer first and second doses to all patients in the target group. If you are attending for a second dose your first dose must have been at least 28 days before the clinic date.
Please do not call our central booking line for appointments for the vaccine. Please check back regularly for vaccine appointments. These are being released on a daily basis.
Only sexually active gay and bisexual men who have sex with men and trans women who ALSO meet one or more of the following criteria are eligible for vaccine:
- Gonorrhoea, chlamydia or syphilis diagnosed in the last three months OR
- More than 5 sexual partners in the last three months OR
- Group sex in the last three months OR
- Sex in a sex on premises venue (e.g. sex club, sauna) in the last 3 months OR
- Advanced HIV (CD4 count below 200 or detectable viral load)
There is a limited number of bookable appointments for eligible patients only, due the limited supply of monkeypox vaccine available. To help ensure people at highest risk of monkeypox can get a vaccine, please do not book one if you are not eligible. Over time, as supplies increase vaccines will be offered to more people. For our available appointments, please click here.
If you have previously had monkeypox, or currently have symptoms that may be monkeypox, please do not attend.
Thank you for your co-operation. As more people become eligible we will update this page so please check back regularly!