Currently we are only able to offer vaccine to people already registered with our sexual health, HIV or hepatitis services – if you have not attended our service before please check this page regularly. There is a limited supply of monkeypox vaccines available. To help ensure people at highest risk of monkeypox can get a vaccine, please do not book one if you are not eligible. Over time, as supplies increase vaccines will be offered to more people.
Only sexually active gay and bisexual men who have sex with men who ALSO meet one or more of the following criteria are eligible for vaccine:
- Gonorrhoea, chlamydia or syphilis diagnosed in the last three months OR
- More than 5 sexual partners in the last three months OR
- Group sex in the last three months OR
- Sex in a sex on premises venue (e.g. sex club, sauna) in the last 3 months OR
- Advanced HIV (CD4 count below 200 or detectable viral load)
You can also book an appointment.
If you have previously had monkeypox, or currently have symptoms that may be monkeypox, please do not attend.
Thank you for your co-operation. As more people become eligible we will update this page so please check back regularly!